Friday, January 31, 2014

Can you tell the difference?


 

 
One keeps him healthy, happy and carefree
The other one homebound, sick and lifeless
One keeps him swimming, skiing, and
riding rollercoaster rides
The other one hospitals, doctors, and
long car rides to these places

 



 

The company said they changed nothing to the label; tell this to my child…
he does not know how to read labels. 

He only knows one day he is fine, the next not so much.
 

Safe for Mack

Not Safe for Mack
We are going to be testing the new label one more time (already done it 3 times) but we have to…. If it does not work, my child will be left with no safe food source because a company did not change anything, but they cannot tell me their supplier source or from which plant the product was manufactured, because those are their protective rights.  Where my sons’ right to have  his safe medical food that was prescribed to him by his doctors? 
 
Where is my sons’ right to life? 

I need help right now trying to find his safe until I can find a safe replacement or get the company to reveal what changed or what facility the safe can comes from...

DISCLAIMER: These pictures are property of Mack and family. No copying or use of pictures or stories are permitted without written permission from parents.