Saturday, March 8, 2014

"Fight 4 Mack"

                                                 by Cyndi Merrill



Sorry my child does not look sick
His food is what keeps him strong
For the doctors had to pick
What would make his body sing a song
 

No other food has worked for him
No other food has kept him healthy
Please Elecare why commit a sin
And starve my child to make you wealthy????



Please change it back to how it was
Please, please save my child
Please change it back because
If you don’t I won’t take it mild
 

Making a child starve to save a penny
Is on your back
Because there are many
 Signing to “Fight 4 Mack
 

We hope that  you hear our plea
We want his formula BACK!
Do you hear me?
We are here to “Fight 4 Mack


 
 
 
DISCLAIMER:  The pictures used in this and all posts are property of Mack and family. 
Please no copying or using his pictures or stories without written permission first from his parents.